Essential Service Provider
Getting Your Employees To & From Work
We're All In This Together
Commute With Enterprise remains committed to helping your workforce move forward. As an essential service provider, Commute With Enterprise is staying open to serve customers who rely on us to get employees to and from work - including those who are on the front lines of relief efforts.
Who Are We Supporting?
- Medical community, including hospitals, healthcare providers, pharmacies and medical device manufacturers
- Food industry, including manufacturers and wholesale stores
- Distribution, fulfillment and shipping centers/facilities
- Engineering, construction and project management
- Regional and local transit agencies
How Does Commute with Enterprise Work?
Today and every day, we are focused on the well-being of our customers, commuters, employees and communities. And we are dedicated to ensuring our partners’ transportation needs are met:
- We’ll work with your team to tailor a vanpooling program to meet your company’s immediate transportation needs and business goals.
- We’ll segment your employees into groups, based on where they live and the shifts they work. (This means your employees will be riding to and from work with the same people, on the same schedule, every day.)
- We’ll provide each group with a late-model minivan, SUV or passenger van – whichever fits their group and route best.
- Riders share responsibilities, like driving and vehicle care. Plus, they can set their own rules for vanpool etiquette.
- Riders split the cost of rent, fuel, tolls and parking and could save up to $6,000 a year.*
*According to 2018 Enterprise reporting and 2017 AAA data.