Allen County, IN
Let's Ride Together
CITILINK and Commute with Enterprise
CITILINK and Commute with Enterprise have partnered to continue vanpool progams for commuters in Allen County. This partnership supports and continues CITILINK’s commitment to a family of services that provide innovative and sustainable shared mobility options to residents and employees who commute to work within Allen County.
How Does Commute With Enterprise Work?
We connect employees who live near each other and provide them with a recent-model van or SUV. Riders commute together, saving money and freeing up time to relax or catch up on work. It’s an easy way to start and end the day in a better mindset.
Commute With Us To Enjoy These Benefits
- Available for commuters starting and ending in Allen County.
- Eligible participants will receive $100 per person monthly subsidy from CITILINK. Maximum total subsidy of up to $600 for a 7-passenger vehicle and up to $700 for a 12 and 15 passenger vehicle.
- Maintenance, insurance, roadside assistance and emergency ride home are included.
- Less wear and tear on your personal vehicle or an option for those without reliable transportation.
- Month-to-month flexibility.
- Increased job accessibility.