Let's Ride Together
CityVan and Commute with Enterprise
CityVan and Commute with Enterprise have partnered to bring vanpool options to people who live or work in Tippecanoe County. This partnership continues CityVan’s commitment to provide innovative and sustainable shared mobility options to residents and employees who travel in or out of the service area.
How Does Commute With Enterprise Work?
We connect employees who live near each other and provide them with a recent-model van or SUV. Riders commute together, saving money and freeing up time to relax or catch up on work. It’s an easy way to start and end the day in a better mindset.
Commute With Us To Enjoy These Benefits
- Available for commuters who live or work in Tippecanoe County.
- Eligible vanpools can receive up to $600 monthly subsidy per vehicle from CityVan.
- Less wear and tear on your personal vehicle or an option for those without reliable transportation.
- Month-to-month flexibility.
- Increased job accessibility.
- Maintenance, vehicle liability protection, roadside assistance and emergency ride home are included.