West Central Missouri
Let's Ride Together
West Central Missouri Community Action Agency, New Growth Transit
and Commute with Enterprise
New Growth Transit and Commute with Enterprise have partnered to establish and support vanpool options available for commuters in the 10-County area of Western Central Missouri including – Jackson, Cass, Bates, Vernon, Henry, Benton, Saint Clair, Hickory Morgan and Cedar Counties. This partnership supports and continues New Growth Transit’s commitment to a family of services that provide innovative and sustainable shared mobility options to residents and employees who begin or end their commute in the region.
How Does Commute With Enterprise Work?
We connect employees who live near each other and provide them with a recent-model van or SUV. Riders commute together, saving money and freeing up time to relax or catch up on work. It’s an easy way to start and end the day in a better mindset.
Commute With Us To Enjoy These Benefits
- Available for commuters starting or ending in any of the 10-county region.
- Eligible participants will receive $500 per month.
- Maintenance, insurance, roadside assistance and emergency ride home are included.
- Less wear and tear on your personal vehicle or an option for those without reliable transportation.
- Month-to-month flexibility.
- Increased job accessibility.