State College, PA
Let's Ride Together
and Commute with Enterprise.
CATACOMMUTE and Commute with Enterprise have partnered to support and continue vanpool options available for commuters in the greater State College area. This partnership supports and continues CATA’s commitment to a family of services that provide innovative and sustainable shared mobility options to residents and employees who travel to the Centre Region in Centre County from several surrounding counties.
How Does the Program Work?
We connect employees who live near each other and provide them with a recent-model van or SUV. Riders commute together, saving money and freeing up time to relax or catch up on work. It’s an easy way to start and end the day with a positive mindset.
Commute With Us To Enjoy These Benefits:
- Available for commuters starting or ending in the greater State College area.
- Eligible vanpools can receive up to $600 monthly subsidy per vehicle from CATA.
- Maintenance, insurance, roadside assistance and emergency ride home are included.
- Less wear and tear on your personal vehicle or an option for those without reliable transportation.
- Month-to-month flexibility.
- Increased job accessibility.