Let's Ride Together!
Commute with Enterprise and SWITA
Southwest Iowa Transit Agency (SWITA) and Commute with Enterprise have partnered to support vanpool options in the eight county service area including Cass, Fremont, Harrison, Mills, Montgomery, Page, Pottawattamie, and Shelby counties. This partnership continues SWITA’s commitment to providing innovative and sustainable shared mobility options to residents and employees who travel in or out of their service area from surrounding counties. This program is open to the public.
How Does Commute With Enterprise Work?
We connect employees who live near each other and provide them with a recent-model van or SUV. Riders commute together, saving money and freeing up time to relax or catch up on work. It’s an easy way to start and end the day in a better mindset.
Commute With Us To Enjoy These Benefits
- Available for commuters starting or ending in the eight county service area including Cass, Fremont, Harrison, Mills, Montgomery, Page, Pottawattamie, and Shelby counties.
- Eligible vanpools can receive up to $600 monthly subsidy per vehicle from SWITA.
- Less wear and tear on your personal vehicle or an option for those without reliable transportation.
- Month-to-month flexibility.
- Increased job accessibility.
- Maintenance, insurance, roadside assistance and emergency ride home are included.
- Registered vanpool riders are allowed up to 3 “emergency rides” per calendar year.*
*Emergency rides must originate from the workplace location for the vanpool and the return must be to the initial pick-up location, trips meeting these requirements are provided free of charge. Rides beyond these parameters are still available but will be charged at a rate of $30.00 per hour. These rides can be booked by contacting SWITA dispatch at 1-866-279-4720.