The Real Value of Affordable Rides
Affordable Rides Matter More Than Ever
With gas prices elevated and the cost of personal vehicle ownership on the rise, employees are spending an extra $694 on annual commuting expenses, a 58% increase compared to 2021.1 Expensive rides create a barrier to work, but Commute with Enterprise can help.
Shared Fuel Savings
With fuel expenses estimated to be up 58% over 2021, splitting the cost of gas among 5 or more riders makes a big difference.
Reduced Cost of Vehicle Ownership
Inflation and inventory shortages have increased the cost to own and maintain a personal vehicle. By riding with Enterprise, employees put less wear and tear on their own vehicles.
Enterprise Handles the Maintenance
When you ride with Commute, maintenance and repairs are covered. That means reliable, uninterrupted vanpooling with no sticker shock from repair costs or vehicle downtime.
1. Moore, Eric. “Average Cost of Commuting to Work [2022 vs 2021].” Overheard on Conference Calls”, 17 July 2022.
2. According to 2021 Commute with Enterprise reporting and 2021 AAA data. See the math.
3. According to 2021 Commute with Enterprise reporting and 2021 AAA data. See the math.
Business Benefits of a More Affordable Commute
Commute with Enterprise provides an affordable ride to employees, but the perks add up for your business, too.
- Recruiting Radius: Tap into a wider talent pool by offering a more accessible ride to work. Explore recruitment and retention benefits.
- Facilities Savings: By riding together, your business is saving on valuable parking spots and parking infrastructure. See more on saving parking spaces.
- Carbon Savings: Impact your company’s carbon footprint by removing more vehicles from the road. Learn how vanpooling can help achieve your sustainability goals.
Are you a Rider looking to Commute With Enterprise?
See A Smarter Commute At Work
Enter the number of employees at your company to see how riding together can positively impact your business.
Employees at your company
Freed up in parking spots
in yearly employee savings
pounds of carbon emissions reduced annually
Enjoy the Ride And The Savings
Enter the number of miles to calculate your commute savings.
Your round trip commute in miles
in yearly savings
hours of drive time back annually
fewer miles of annual wear and tear on your vehicle
“This program gives [team members] a reliable way to work while also helping them save money. It also helps offset the impact of higher fuel prices.”
Hector Gonzalez, Head of Labor and Team Member Relations
“Before [Commute with Enterprise], I was having transportation problems, and it was causing me to miss work. But this program is the perfect opportunity to help me out with gas, repairs and money.”
Ida, Tyson Foods Employee
“I’ve been vanpooling for over 25 years. Best way to travel—I only drive 3 times a month and the amount I pay for gas is equal to 1 week with in my personal car”
Zita G, Commuter