Ease the Hassle of Employee Commutes
Keep Employees Coming to Work with a Smarter Commute.
The average commute tops 55 minutes¹ – and according to Gallup, long commutes are the main reason people prefer remote work2.
But what if you could offer a valuable new benefit that could ease the hassles of commuting, and help you recruit and retain employees in today’s competitive market? All while leading the way to a more eco-friendly footprint.
You can, with Commute with Enterprise. Complete the form below to learn more.
Here’s how Commute with Enterprise Works
- We’ll design a custom program around your organization, your location and your specific savings and environmental goals.
- Our local team will help you recruit riders, design routes, set schedules and provide a vehicle for particpants to share.
- We'll take care of the details including vehicle liability coverage, fuel, driver approval & vehicle maintenance.
- Riders get the tools and technology to ensure clear communication and smooth operation.
- Your business will recieve quarterly reports to measure savings, environmental impact and more.
Save employees up to $6,000 per year. 6
Your employees save on fuel and maintenance costs, and your organization could qualify for tax breaks or subsidies.
Commuting together gives employees the chance to make friends and build camaraderie, increasing the chance they’ll stay.
Recruit and retain employees.
Commuting is top-of-mind for many employees and job hunters, and Commute with Enterprise lets you offer the convenience they crave.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Watch these short testimonials to learn how we’ve helped other companies improve their employee commute!
Turning a Commuting Problem into a Company Perk
Commute With Enterprise teamed up with a medical tech company in Southern California, where the typical commute is twice the national average. Working closely with the company’s HR team, Enterprise helped launch a tailored vanpool program to ensure that as the company grew, so could the workforce.
Smarter Commutes Create More Space To Grow
Commute With Enterprise worked with a world leader in biotech to create an innovative solution for its rapidly growing workforce. In partnership with its facilities team, Enterprise helped launch a tailored vanpool program that saved land and development costs by reducing solo commuting. The company was able to reinvest the infrastructure savings in its people and continue to grow.
Driving Large-Scale Sustainability Goals
Commute With Enterprise joined forces with a leading global energy company to help it deliver on corporate responsibility goals. In close collaboration with the company’s sustainability officers, Enterprise helped launch a socially and environmentally responsible vanpool program tailored to the company’s goals and processes.
1. Source: Census Bureau Estimates Show Average One-Way Travel Time to Work Rises
2. Source : Gallup 2022 "The Future of Hybrid Work"
3. Source: Average Cost of Commuting to Work [2022 vs 2021] - Overheard on Conference Calls
4. Source: How Much Does an Employee Cost You?
5. Source: How Gen Z and Millennials are putting sustainability on corporate agenda
6. Estimates based on 2022 Enterprise reporting and U.S EPA Calculator, and assuming participants previously drove alone. CommutewithEnterprise.com/Showmethemath