Tips For Driving A Commuter Vehicle
Our vehicles do tend to be larger, heavier and taller than single-passenger vehicles, so there are a few suggestions for ensuring a safe and comfortable ride.
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Take the vehicle in for regularly scheduled maintenance
- Put cellphones away while driving
- Know your vehicle height
- Allow for more space when turning
- Drive carefully and at a safe speed
- Set a schedule and communication plan with your co-commuters
Learn more by watching the short tutorial below.