Why Share a Ride Instead of Driving My Own Car?
Where to begin? When you share a ride to work, you’re saving time and money, reducing pollution and enjoying the company of coworkers. Plus, you’ll be riding into work in a recent-model vehicle that may be more comfortable than your personal vehicle.
Saving On Your Commute
When you break down the savings, every ride really adds up.
- Split the costs, including gas, with your crew.
- Reduce wear and tear on your personal vehicle.
- Lower your insurance premiums.
Get Back Time
By taking turns driving, everyone gets back time in their work week. And you can use that time your way.
- Catch up on work.
- Relax or recharge with a nap.
- Chat with coworkers.
Sharing a commute isn’t just good for you, it’s good for the environment.
- Collectively, our riders reduce 812 million lbs. of CO2 yearly1.
- Enterprise commuters take 45,000 vehicles off roads2.
- The Commute with Enterprise community eliminates 1 billion commuter miles annually1.
Ready to learn more? Visit the Commuters page to see available vehicles and calculate your potential commute savings.
1. Estimates based on 2022 Commute with Enterprise reporting. Assuming participants previously drove alone. CommutewithEnterprise.com/Showmethemath
2. Estimates based on 2022 Enterprise reporting and U.S EPA Calculator, and assuming participants previously drove alone. CommutewithEnterprise.com/Showmethemath