Marine Corps Base Quantico
Let's Ride Together
We Serve Together. Let’s Ride Together.
Commute with Enterprise has partnered with Marine Corps Base Quantico to bring your military community a better commute.
We connect 5-15 coworkers who live near each other, then provide a recent-model SUV or van they can use to drive to and from work. They can rotate drivers, allowing the others time to nap, relax or simply enjoy the ride. And with fewer solo drivers arriving on base, it’ll be quicker to get through the gate and easier to find a parking spot.
Commute With Us To Enjoy These Benefits
- Up to $270 monthly transit benefit to fund all or the majority of the cost
- Recent-model SUV or van with optional amenities, like WiFi
- Ready to serve from the moment you arrive plus time back to use how you choose
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Turnkey program, including maintenance, insurance, 24/7 roadside assistance and a guaranteed ride home
- Month-to-month flexibility
No Defense Department, U.S. Marine Corps, or Marine Corps Community Services endorsement implied.
- All federal employees who participate in the Federal Transit Benefit program – or the Mass Transportation Benefit Program (MTBP) – at Marine Corps Base Quantico are eligible to Commute with Enterprise.
- Service areas include Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford County, North Stafford, Woodbridge and Western Prince William County.